Monday, November 3, 2014

Murang Oven ...Stove Top Oven P 1250


Gusto ko mag bake bat dit magawa?...kasi you need an Oven to bake. 

Many Newbie Bakers want to Bake But have no ovens at home,   For as Low as P 1250 you can start making youre own Cupcakes, pies, Roast Chicken atbp.

Affordable Stove Top Oven P 1250 Only   (Gas ONLY)
I love to Bake.  I grew up watching my Grandmother bake on our birthdays chocolate cake with marshmallow icing...yum yum!



it look similar to this.   She would make sure on our birthdays we have one to share with classmates.

My mom nakes, Taisan, since I used to go to Miriam College, we would frequest Shopperville at that time and buy Taisan she decided to make me her version at home.



And when i started working I developed this love affair with Sugarhouse applie pie. But since its too expensive to keep on buying one I decided to make my version. Its my ultimate confort food. But to buy everyday a slice...baka maghirap ako.  To make you own save me more and I can eat it as much as I want too.

But How can you bake if wala ka naman oven?...... Im very fortunate I grew up with my moms oven right in front of me, but for those na wala access theres a solution for that.   I am selling a STOVE TOP OVEN WITH BAKING PANS p 2500 , Complete Set of 11 pans excluding shipping fee.   Call 09155246698

Imagine its a 2 layered Portable oven thgat you put on top of a Gas Stove? thats simple.


                                                                  

You can bake anything. The same function as a regular oven. You can start your small baking business using this oven. Bili Na!


1 comment: