Friday, November 7, 2014

Cash on Delivery and the Reason I dont Allow it

Ever since I started doing my Online Selling Business, I have seen learned things the hard way.

Lets start with the premis, MAN IS BASICALLY GOOD. We treat each and every Customer that inquire as a "potential buyer".   Answer the questions, as politely as possible. After all at the end of the day my goal is to close a sale. 

To be fair, lets look at both points of this transaction. The Buyer and the Seller.


The Seller, in this case. Im am the Seller. I have made it very clear my focus product is Stove Top Oven, with or without baking pans. Each and every inquiry, I inform of the line up. 

If decided I inform that for strict compliance I dont do COD - CASH ON DELIVERY for the simple reason that:  
1) it is clear on the ads as posted, how the product looks. 

2) I clearly explain it is made of metal with a glass oven that is placed on top of the gas burner.

3) Based on my experience:

3.1) Non Serious Buyers spend time asking question set a time, date. 
Order an oven or 2. When you arrive at the meet up place. No where to be found.

                        3.2) They do arrive but say...ay tinignan ko lang. Better yet, they appear to order, set a time and date and say, ay cancel na lang. Is that fair?

3.3)   So far the most common line is...GUSTO KO BAGO KO BITIWAN ANG PERA KO SIGURADUHIN KO YUON BBIBILHIN KO ITEM EH AS POSTED SA ADS MO. 

In a way acceptable, why? Because I made it clear what customers get is what is posted on my ads. I also understand the apprehension kasi nga baka sa bad experience nila sa iba, ang makukuha nila eh ibasa naka post sa ads. 

                         3.4) Another example they arrive, order 2 Sets but suddenly say ay kulang pera ko waive na lang natin yun  Meet up delivery charge?.....
                      

I do honest business. can you do that to Mcdonalds or KFC have your food delivered and say ay ayoko bayaran delivery fee waive mo yan !

 I dont think kaya nung oven maglakad mag isa to present itself sa Buyer kaya nga po may delivery o handling fee. Lets be considerate naman po.


Sheer INJUSTICE. 

Now  to be fair with the Buyer s side. 

1) Maybe they have a bad experience with a hoax seller,scammer?  Possible.

2) Feels that as a Buyer even if you already saturated every possible question to a very simple 
product, you feel you have the option to back out. Partly acceptable. 

why partly?  Because Human Beings should have the decency not to commit to an order and not comply right?
or they just abuse the word Prerogative?

3) Most request to FEEL THE PRODUCT FIRST. Pa- touch muna Mode, then Isip -isip.

On the Buyers end thats a right,..... If and Only If its not made clear on the ONLINE ADS THAT THE SELLER DOESNT ALLOW PA CHECK MUNA THE METAL BEFORE PURCHASE !

The product is so simple, a Metal Oven. Period. Sana naman huwag natin gawing kumplikado ang isang bagay na simple.  

I always emphasize, when in doubt dont do shipping but Meet up. 

To resolve this issue on NON SERIOUS BUYERS, i found out that Order Confirmation via Payment of 75% is the best way to make sure, they have accepted the product and was educated about it.


As A Businessman I choose to do honest business, That starts with treating each potential client with an open mind.  

Avoid thinking that not all are there to waste my time. 

But likewise, through the years I have learned that I too should protect myself from Horrors of  NON SERIOUS BUYERS. ....

to them honest work is a game. 
But to me I take pride in every single work I do.,


PROFIT WITH HONOR. 

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOULL GET.
WHEN IN DOUBT DONT.
PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Life is not at all complicated. If the Buyer is doubtful of the Seller. Proceed with Caution or Dont waste each others time.

On my end as the Seller, Im not out here to prove who I am and how I run my business. I have business ruless too, if you dont want to comply. Then Im not the person to deal with. 

Hope thats crystal clear. 


STOVE TOP OVEN EASY STEPS IN ORDERING:




Stove Top Oven Super 2000 pack
STOVE TOP OVEN EASY STEPS IN ORDERING:

1. Choose ( refer to my google blog or MYSHAFIQ in olx ads). what package you want:
          Stove Top Oven Only (NO PANS) - P 1,250
          Basic 1500 - Oven + cupcake,pizza,bread pan
          Super 2000 - Oven +  cupcake,pizza,bread pan,cake round, square+ rolling pin
          Mega 2500 ( 11 pans) -Oven +2-6 holecupcake,2-12 hole mini cupcake pan,
                                                2 baking trays,pizza,bread pan,cake round, square

2.  Delivery Options:     Shipping MM 250 Prov 550 Meet up Delivery P 100
                                                                                       only at Mcdonalds Perpetual Help Hosp.                                                                                                   Alabang Zapote rd. Las Pinas City
.
3.Go to the nearerst CEBUANA
For MEET UP : 75% of Package Price for Order Confirmation, Balance +Meet Up Delivery Fee P100 upon delivery.
Write on the Message Part: " 75% DP on Mega Pack Stove Top Oven 2500 x 75%= 1875, Balance upon Delivery"

For Shipping:   "FULL PAYMENT FOR MEGA PACK STOVE TOP OVEN P 2500 + 250 MM= 2750"

For Strict Compliance. Payment Confirmation One (1) Day before Meet Up and Shipping Schedule.

Notice: if youre not comfortable with Shipping Meet up is Best Option.  I dont allow COD and Pick Up.   No "Patingin /Pa-check Muna ng Item before payment"

4. Upon payment confirmation.   your item will be shipped via Xend. for Metro Manila Next day delivery. No Sunday Delivery. for Provincial 3-5 business days. 

for Meet up: the meet up will be between 1-5 pm a day after payment confirmation.


Resulta ng larawan para sa xend logo
BRAND NEW ITEMS DELIVERED ONLY



No comments:

Post a Comment