Monday, November 3, 2014

Metro Manila Shipping Options

Since I started doing Online Sellling.  I have experienced the services of the likes of LBC. Fed Ex, JRS.  
Resulta ng larawan para sa LBC JRS FED EX LOGOResulta ng larawan para sa JRS FED EX LOGOResulta ng larawan para sa JRS  EXpress LOGOResulta ng larawan para sa JRS  EXpress LOGO



Heads up these are reliable and time tested courier servicers, Im just sharing what my current experience with my Suki...XEND.

I must say that as much as these are reliable courier services, as an online seller,we need to find ways to save on shipping cost to encourage our customers to have their items shipped at an affordable rate.



As we all know the rate is computed based on dimension and weight whichever is higher.   No matter how great your product is, if the Shipping rate is too high that is a hindrance to make a sale.

As a businessman, we are out here to DELIGHT the Customers. Thats what I learned when i worked for Parlance Systems. You take the extra mile to assist a client.

If it means looking for the best rate to ship the item and make sure it arrives in best condition, then its your job to do so.

I discovered the answer to this, via XEND. its reliable. And affordable cost.

Resulta ng larawan para sa xend logo
You can book over the phone or online. The delivery man is very honest and reliable. I plan to continue getting their services as my business continue to grow.
Stove Top Oven For Sale - P 1250
Basic Pack P 1500            with 3 baking pans 
   Super Pack -P 2000   with 6 baking pans and rolling pin
Mega Pack - P 2500            with 11 baking pans 

No comments:

Post a Comment