Monday, November 3, 2014

EDUCATING THE CUSTOMERS

Ahente, Seller, Trader, Online Sellere Atbp. Im a Licensed Real Estate Broker by profession, an online seller  of Stove Top Ovens and enjoys watching people so passionate about the cupcake craze.

For a non-techie person, I need to find ways of promoting my product. Doing Online Ads is fine, but I always end up answering the most unusual question .

I appreciate the endless questions. Its my job to inform.
I had to "re-group" and in this moment of silence, a thought came in. 
EDUCATE THE CUSTOMERS.   To sell a product as simple as a Stove Top Oven to as Complicated as a a Condominium unit boils down to one thing, people needs to be educated, informed just about anything before they pay for the product.

For today we will start with my favorite, STOVE TOP OVEN. My grandmother, used to own one even if she has a gas range on her own. Its commonly known as a a pizza oven.  I personally purchased one less than 10 years ago, and to this day I still use it considering I too have a La Germania Gas Range, For the simple reason that its low usage of lpg, very practical.  If I dont use the the STOVE TOP OVEN I set it aside, if I need it I place it on top of the gas stove.

Its made of metal sheet, durable, with an oven glass that you place on top of a gas burner. Ganuon kasimple ang isang STOVE TOP OVEN.

Im lost for words how to describe this product of  STOVE TOP OVEN, thats why I personally had to draw a simple representation on how it operates





A Typical Filipino household uses a Twin gas burner right?   So Imagine you place the STOVE TOP OVEN on one side and cook on the other side.  Huwag nating gawing kumplikado ang mundo, if youre not using it itabi. Nothing to attach!



I wish every person who has this passion for baking anything but is low on budget to purchase a large oven, start by investing in this STOVE TOP OVEN. Durable, portable and economical.

*+
http://www.olx.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/59727415/Stove+Top+Oven++MEGA+Package?event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-3,3

Many New Bakers, Housewives, kids, enthusiasts wants to bake but for the meantime cant afford a large oven.   Lets be realistic, Baking is a precise science, You dont wake up and just whip up a perfect cake. 

Everything takes time. that means spending on baking materials and lpg for practice.  Imagine how costly it can be if youre using a regular oven?

Using this STOVE TOP OVEN napakatipid sa lpg. Para ka lang regular na nagluluto.   You can bake from pastries to roasting meats. I personally use it for baking chicken and embutido.

Since I believe in this STOVE TOP OVEN, I started selling this for a few years now. Many of my clients have seen how practical it is. 

Low Cost Investment with Maximum Benefits.

My only concern is the non-serious buyers.  Its a reality in a Salespersons life that everyday, there are hoax and people who waste thgeir time pretending to buy the product, Ask vast questions, and appear to buy, even to the point of sending  a pseudo name and address just to make believe its a sale.

Online Selling is both risky for Sellers and Buyers.   As much as the Buyer is afraid that a transaction might be a scam, ganuon din sa Seller, until hindi natatapos ang transaction anduon ang pag iingat.  

I have encountered the most ridiculous question, to quote a few..." Legitimate Seller ka ba?".... "Huwag ka ma o- offend Mam, pero duda husband ko, Kasi sa panahon ngayon maraming manloloko, at scammer. Pero Im not saying Scammer kayo. huwag po kayo magagalit?"

Again, Im lost for words. But after a glass of ice cold Coke.  I have this standard advise.

" When in Doubt, Dont!". Proceed with Caution. 



In life, if there's a tinge  of doubt, in online selling, Shipment is not an option. But Meet up. But Imagine to ask a Seller, are you a scammer?   In reality, scamming is a livelihood for millions of people.  

I do honest business, but Im not out here to justify myself or prove who I am as a businessman. We can only do so much to protect ourselves from both scammer sellers and buyers.Right?


PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

I have bad experiences with pretending buyers that would say they are serious buyers but end up not showing up, or just inspecting the STOVE TOP OVEN but saying..ok nako tinignan ko lang. 

Thats why I decided put a stop to this "patingin muna ng product mode" and be firm that you just zoom out the picture. Beside. I adhere to Truth in Advertising .

I dont think they allow that in Home TV Shopping, Right?

Another point,   they ask if it has warranty,   How can  portable Metal Sheet Oven with NO Electricity have a warranty?

Let me make it clear, to POTENTIAL CLIENTS I may appear, more so sound SARCASTIC AND UNFRIENDLY.   I will not accept that.     I am STRAIGHTFORWARD.   I know the product Im selling because I personally use it and I base my answers on the feedback of the people that purchased the OVEN.

To teach me about Salesmanship, hmmm every opinion is a welcome thought. But For me to sugar coat things just to make a sale ...I WILL NOT DO THAT. KASI AYOKO MABALIKAN AT MASABIHAN NAG IMBENTO AKO. 

PROFIT WITH HONOR.

To make it clear this clear this STOVE TOP OVEN asa stand alone cost P 1,250 plus shipping fee of P 250 Metro Manila and Provincial P 550

I understand that  many people are gifted in the art of negotiating. But please the very Low Price of 
P 1250 tumatawad pa?   Bigyan naman po natin ng dignidad ang mga tao nag nenegosyo.   When we go To SM, do we say....pwede less 200 pesos?    

People push themselves to great heights of abuse.  Since Im out to do honest business and I am so passionate in selling this product I even pushed myself by ADDING VALUE to my product,

I started selling it with baking pans as a package. Value for money talaga, may STOVE TOP OVEN KA NA MAY BAKING PANS KA PA! at hindi basta baking pans 11 baking pans!

Low and Behold theres still doubting customers.  Bakit daw mura? baka daw luma. its very clear that its Brand New. A business man always have to think ways of selling the product, Add value.

Why order just an Oven when you can get a complete package with 11 baking pans ? if you buy the baking pans in retail that would be too costly. 

Check my olx.ph ads.


Stove Top Oven MEGA Package Updated!

  • 20 views
  • Paid Ad Views0 (0%)
  • Free Ad Views20 (100.0%)
Stove Top Oven  MEGA Package
1 / 3
1/3


Description

Serious Buyers Only. No COD. No Pick Up. Meet Up and Shipping ONLY. Items are Brand new,as posted on the Ads.


STOVE TOP OVEN + 11 BAKING PANS
1-Stove Top Oven
Gauge/ thermometer
2 -cupcake pan ( 6-hole)
2 mini cupcake pan ( 12 holes)
1 Round Cake pan
1 Small Bread Pan
1 Pizza Pan
1 Pie Pan
1 Brownie(Square Pan) Pan
2 . baking tray ( for cookies)

payment Confirmation of 75% for Meet up, Balance upon delivery.
Full Payment for Shipping required prior to shipment

Meet up at Mcdonald Las Pinas -P 100
Las Pinas Area Shipping P150
Shipping Metro Manila ( to any point) P 250
Shipping Provincial P 550
order J Bautista 09155246698

No comments:

Post a Comment